There are two types of membership: Business memberships are for those who own a business in Oceanside or business owners who reside in Oceanside. Community members who would like to support the Oceanside Chamber and participate in the business of their Town can join as an Associate Member.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE CHAMBER
★ Your Business profile and website accessed through MEMBER ALBUM icon on Chamber website.
★ Your Facebook business page LIKED and postings SHARED by Chamber Facebook page.
★ Lunch or dinner General Meetings on the third Thursday of every month – Introduce your business, network with other local businesses, get Town updates.
★ Opportunities to promote your business:
– Holiday Tree lighting event at Liberty Lighthouse on the Triangle.
– “Wheel of Commerce” – spotlight your business on the popular raffle table at our annual “Chamber New Year” Installation event.
– Annual Memorial Day Parade – be a sponsor of the post-parade refreshment table
– Oceanside High School Graduation – be a water sponsor at OHS Stadium.
– Project Oceanside – join the Chamber in spearheading Town amenities.
★ Your business in full-page Oceanside Herald ad (January/July) – plus multiple community organization Journals.
★ Grand openings, Re-openings, Ribbon Cuttings – Energize your business through photo-ops with Town dignitaries.
★ Annual New Year Installation Event – Network with community members at a gala honoring Oceanside’s Citizen of the Year.
★ Student scholarships – Youth Award & OCC Skilled Trade Scholarship Award
★ Multi-Chamber networking meetings with neighboring towns.
★ Latest news from the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce.
Contact the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce with any questions.