There are two types of membership: Business memberships are for those who own a business in Oceanside or business owners who reside in Oceanside. Community members who would like to support the Oceanside Chamber and participate in the business of their Town can join as an Associate Member.
To pay by check, download the 2019 Oceanside Chamber of Commerce Membership form here,
and mail in your form to:
Membership Chairperson Maria Heller 2 State Street, Oceanside, NY 11572
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE CHAMBER
★ Your Business contact info and website accessible through MEMBER DIRECTORY on the Chamber website.
★ Your Facebook business page LIKED and postings SHARED by the Chamber Facebook page.
★ Lunch or dinner General Meetings on the third Thursday of every month – introduce your business, network with other local businesses, get Town updates.
★ Opportunities to promote your business:
– FamFest – showcase your business at this annual autumn event featuring Chamber businesses and talent.
– “Wheel of Commerce” – spotlight your business on the popular raffle table at our annual Installation event.
– Annual Memorial Day Parade – be a sponsor of the post-parade refreshment table
– Oceanside High School Graduation – be a water sponsor at OHS Stadium.
– Holiday Tree lighting event.
– Oceanside projects – join the Chamber in spearheading Town amenities.
★ Your business in full-page Oceanside Herald ads (January/July) – plus multiple community organization journals.
★ Grand openings, Re-openings, Ribbon Cuttings – Energize your business through photo-ops with Town dignitaries.
★ Annual New Year Cocktail Reception – Network with community members at a gala honoring Oceanside’s Citizen & Business of the Year.
★ Student scholarships – Youth Award & OCC Skilled Trade Scholarship Award.
Contact the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce with any questions.